Sunday 18 March 2018

Tag Tuesday -- Spring/Easter

For this fortnight on Tag Tuesday our team member Joan has chosen Spring/Easter. As I now have the second mountain of snow outside my studio I don't feel very Spring-like.
The background on my tag is Distress oxides. The poem on the very old piece of paper I found wrapped around some gold leaf of my Dad's, and as I found it on the day of the new challenge I decided to use it.
It say's:
The glory of the spring how sweet!
The new-born life how glad !
What joy the happy earth to greet,
In new, bright raiment clad.

I stamped the nest, feathers and eggs and used a wooden bird to sit on the nest.


3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag with a wonderful verse. That was indeed a serendipitous find! Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

Heather said...

Just what we need - a breath of Spring. Love the tag. I have some Oxides but have yet to use them. I have watched Tim's video and am itching to have a go.

Joan said...

Your tag is lovely!! How wonderful to find just the right poem to use!!

Blog Archive