Thursday 4 May 2017

Thursday journal with Neet

Have you ever thought you would be better off staying in bed some days. Well today was the one for me. As usual I had left the journal page until the last minute. The subject this week is Fashion.
I managed to get the figures on before lunch and then came down to do the wording. It was very clear from early on that I should have not left it so long. The words were finished and as I read through them I had left 3 letters out of one word and a whole word missed further on. Now what to do, the only thing I could think of was to gesso over it and start again. The gesso bit is drying as I type this. I decide to type the new words as it would take me too long to hand script them again
Goodbye gardening today, and we open the garden in 4 weeks!!!




5 comments:

chrissie said...

Sounds like you are under pressure this year for your garden opening. I am sure it will all be amazing again.

The page is fun with brilliant ideas

Love Chrissie xx

Heather said...

Fun and hassles for this one then! At least it turned out well for you - love the colours.

Meggymay said...

Just been having a catch up Wendy, great posts and this is a super fashion page.
Yvonne xx

Neet said...

Great page Wendy - love the sunglasses she is perched on. One of thee days I will work in advance - how about you? Or do we need the adrenaline?
Hugs, Neet xx

froebelsternchen said...

That's cool Wendy! Gorgeous!

Blog Archive