Thursday 23 March 2017

Thursday journal with Neet


I don't know how Neet has interpreted this one, as the theme is strips. I think it's supposed to be strips rather than stripes. Isn't our language odd !!
I have made a very simple one this week as my imagination had gone AWOL.
I decided to cut up strips of paper and make a carry cage for the dogs. No way was I going to do all the cage, so you will have to use your imagination for the missing sides.
My scanner hasn't caught the right side as it's near the end of the journal and won't lie flat


Susi suggested I add this to Art Journal Journey, which is hosted by Yvonne and is "Out and About". I suppose it sort of fits as the dogs are definitely going somewhere.

10 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

This is super Wendy ! Would fit the OUT and ABout theme over at
Art Journal Journey again!
Happy rest of the week!
oxo Susi

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fun piece Wendy! Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Thank you for linking dear Wendy!

Neet said...

Fabulous interpretation and YES it was strips.
Hugs, Neet xx

Jutta K. Germany said...

Entzückend !
Greetings from Germany

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic fun page Wendy and it fits the AJJ theme so well. The dogs in there safe crate were sure to have their humans close by.
Yvonne xx

chrissie said...

This is so much fun and such a great way to use the strips. They are definitely going out somewhere.

Love Chrissie xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I truly got a laugh out of this page. I think it was a GREAT AJJ entry. Bleubeard even approved.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fun page - Wonderful! Thanks for sharing it at AJJ and wishing you a great weekend! J :-)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Super page! xoxo

Blog Archive