Thursday 16 March 2017

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week the theme is circles, which sounded quite easy to start with. It didn't take me long before I knew it wasn't easy at all. I already had a page with some circles on and in hind sight it would have made life easier if the page had started off circle less. It will be interesting to see what Neet has done with this one. I have written some saying around some of the circles:
Circles create soothing places
When in trouble or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout.
In measuring a circle one begins anywhere.
Some people have a large circle of friends, while others have only friends they like.
Life comes full circle.
A circle is a round straight line with a hole in the middle.
A circle is the longest distance to the same point.
Nature knows no calendar, the seasons move in circles.



7 comments:

chrissie said...

Stand out pages with the circles theme Wendy-love the bold colours you used.

Chrissie xx

froebelsternchen said...

That's another fabulous spread Wendy!
Happy day!
oxo Susi

Heather said...

I love these pages and all the sayings you have included. They remind me of blowing bubbles when I was little.

Neet said...

Lovely page - love the colours you have chosen. That is inspired, writing around some of the circles. I would never have thought of that.
Hugs, Neet xx

Meggymay said...

Its a fabulous page Wendy, you both have some great theme ideas.
Yvonne xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fab journal page. Did you get my mail about TT? Hugs, Valerie

Unknown said...

I used to draw dots and circles all of the time so this brings a smile to my face! Lovely colours.

Blog Archive