Thursday 23 February 2017

Go Tag Thursday -- Turquoise and brown

One of my favourite colour combinations is turquoise and brown, and this is the theme on Go tag Thursday this week.
I have used a piece of corrugated card for the base of the tag and painted it with brown acrylic paint. I then coloured some texture paste with turquoise paint and used a couple of stencils on the tag and on some brown card. I stamped two Crafty Individuals bird images and added them to the tag. I finished off with a wooden bird some flowers and some bits of broken jewellery


I am also entering this on Try it on Tuesday, where the theme is Get Messy

6 comments:

chrissie said...

This is a fantastic tag Wendy

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday
Love Chrissie xx

froebelsternchen said...

Such a lovely tag Wendy! Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday!Happy weekend!
Susi

Heather said...

Love the colours and paint effects. I also love Crafty Individuals stamps - they always give a good result.

Meggymay said...

I love the colour combination on this fantastic tag Wendy. Thank you for joining us over at TioT's as well.
Yvonne xx

Unknown said...

As always a lovely tag, love the colour combination.

Sandra Wright. said...

A wonderful Tag Wendy,love how you have create the background on your tag..its fabulous...
Thank you for playing along in this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday...x

Blog Archive