Thursday 10 November 2016

Thursday Journal with Neet.

This week the theme is a word or two.
Neet chose this topic, and I started on it last week, the only thing was I thought it meant put lots of words on. After an email from Neet I finished the one I'd started and will use it for something else. I then had to put my thinking cap on and decided that I would actually use the words ONE and TWO
So I have gone with the saying A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I used an already inked page and stamped the birds on separate card. I die cut the leaves and cut out a hand. I used the shapes left out from cutting the leaves and letters as a stencil. I then did some stamping to the background and then glued everything in place.


5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous journal page! Hugs, Valerie

Neet said...

Good idea Wendy, and your favourite topic of birds got incorporated too.
Hugs, Neet xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful background and colours, makes me miss summer.

Meggymay said...

Its a real clever page for the saying you used as inspiration. It looks fantastic.
Yvonne xx

chrissie said...

This is super Wendy and such a great illustration of the quote

Love Chrissie xx

Blog Archive