Friday 1 August 2014

Artful Times DT piece. -- Kinetic

The Artful Times theme this fortnight is Kinetic. I was a bit stuck on this one, and actually printed off some kinetic cards to try and make. I'm afraid time was taken up with decorating and packing boxes, and I decide to use a box I have been working on. It is very much a work in progress, and is not finished.
The  box is painted with black gesso, and the cogs painted with various metal paints, with some rust on a few of them. The cogs are positioned in such a way that they are joined together and move. I will post it again when finished.





3 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely colours and lovely shapes - I love cogs and the way you have arranged them.

Craftyfield said...

Never mind the "moving" aspect, love the rusty/distressed colours of your cogs! Beautiful!

freebird7100 said...

I love this! How cool is this!

Blog Archive