Tuesday 11 March 2014

Tag Tuesday -- Pretty in pink

Not one of my favourite colours, but I struggled valiantly on. Pretty in pink is the theme on Tag Tuesday this week. I used some paper from Tim's range, and then added some tissue (Tim's again) I then inked up the tag with various inks through stencils with gesso on the last application, as it was getting far too pink for me. The little girl is from Lisa's altered art. I added lace, made some lace flowers and added some tiny fabric ones. Gosh it's still very pink.


2 comments:

Heather said...

It is a bit pink but very pretty. I love all the little background bits (that's a technical phrase!)and the image sits well in them. You should consider doing on-line tutorials!!

Meggymay said...

Pretty as a picture. Sometimes we just have to use pink and your tag looks great.
Yvonne x

Blog Archive