Friday 8 October 2010

Alice board bag





A caravan weekend in the Cotswolds with Jan and Maureen, not only produced a lot of laughter, but some crafting as well. Maureen had bought some board bags, and I decide to make mine an Alice in Wonderland one. I collaged a napkin on as the main background, and then added images of Alice and chums on top of that. There are some shrink plastic images as well. This is my forth Alice project, so I might have got it out of my system now.
The photographs are not very good.

8 comments:

Netty said...

I love your Alice Board Bag Wendy, great collage. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Sherry said...

It's great Wendy - and useful too!

Have you seen the Altered Alice site?

Unknown said...

oh what a fun bag!!! love it and all things Alice!!!

Femmy said...

beautiful Alice bag!!

hazel said...

Beautiful Alice board bag Wendy, I love it.
xxx Hazel.

Heather said...

This looks like a fun project Wendy - you must all have had a great weekend.

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Your Alice Board Bag is wonderful, Wendy. Love it.

Paula said...

This is beautiful Wendy. I love all your Alice projects and I'd love to do one too now. x

Blog Archive