Friday 29 August 2008

Shades of white fabric swap

These are three fabric ATCs that I have made for a swap, called Shades of white. First of all I had to forcefully remove the sewing machine from the cupboard, where it had been sleeping since we moved here two years ago. I then had to read the manual to find out how to wind thread onto the spool. That being achieved I then had to figurte out how to do zig zag stitch. For someone who used to made all the family clothes, this was pathetic. They haven't scanned very well, but they are all white

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Well done Wendy, these are lovely, perhaps you'll get to do straight stitch next!!!

Sian said...

These are beautiful. I find white really hard to work with.

Jan said...

Yes, they are alwight! In fact, they are lovely!

Mary-Beth said...

These atc's caught my eye as I was looking at the arch - I love white on white, did a fat book of the theme, and I just love these. Gorgeous.

Blog Archive